G & S Services
G & S
Moving and Storage
Long Distance Moves
- Free in-home estimates
- Accurate scheduling of move dates
- Clean, well-maintained equipment
- Trained, uniformed packers and movers
- Palletized, climate controlled storage available upon request
- Free in-home estimates with attention to the details that provide a quality move.
- A personal move coordinator to work on your behalf from the beginning to end of your move to coordinate all related services.
- Free detailed information on your destination city, including schools, utilities, auto registration, and weather statistics and cost of living information.
- A top fleet of G & S van operators to provide self-hauls by agency equipment.
- Clean, well maintained truck, trailers and in-van equipment.
- ClearGuardSM protection for all upholstered furniture. Palletized, climate controlled storage facilities if necessary
- High Value inventory of all goods over $100 per pound per article.
- Maystar® equipped trucks for continual satellite communication.
- Development of an employee relocation program designed for your company.
- Contractual agreements to insure competitive pricing.
- Personal move coordinators provide the "single point of contact for your employees during their move.
- Detailed destination information for your employee on the new city to which they are moving.
- A large fleet of agency van operators available for a high percentage of self-hauling.
- Highly trained and skilled uniformed packers and movers.
- ClearGuardSM protection of all upholstered furniture.
- Bar code inventorying of household goods, printed at residence (Where Available).
- In-Van Satellite communication systems to maintain contact with van operators.
- Shipment tracking online.
- Detailed in-home survey to pre-plan special services needed for safe shipment of your goods.
- Personal move coordinators to coordinate and schedule all aspects of the overseas moves.
- Complete information available on destination countries and custom regulations.
- Certified international packing and loading crews to prepare your shipment.
- Specialized materials used in packing and wrapping (i.e., dolphin foam).
- A wide assortment of insurance coverage available, including in residence protection and foreign automobile coverage.
- The advantage of global partnerships that can increase service capability and support worldwide.
- Shipment tracking on-line.
- Thorough pre-move survey at moving sites (origin and destination if applicable).
- Office moving labels available for proper placement of furniture and files.
- Trained and qualified movers.
- Clean, well maintained equipment.
- Full array of specialized office moving equipment to handle even the most difficult situations.
- Site supervisors available on moving day to oversee entire operation.
- Flexibility of hours to accommodate any corporate scheduling needs.